Companies and entrepreneurs have business objectives that require strategic planning to ensure those objectives are met effectively. Those objectives will often change and develop over the life of a business, as will the need to reassess the strategy for achieving those objectives.
We can provide a tailored range of business consultancy and strategic advice services to help our clients meet their objectives.
This will often include:
- Preparation or review of business plans;
- Assessing working capital needs and cashflow planning;
- Valuation of businesses;
- Remuneration planning and share options;
- Executive and employee pension schemes including self-investment;
- Shareholders’ agreements;
- Negotiating covenants and agreements for banking facilities;
- Structures for groups of companies or ventures between companies;
- Sale or merger of a business;
- Tax efficient extraction of funds from private businesses.